Once author’s paper is accepted for publication in Eduzone Journal, the authors have to transfer the Payment and Copyright details. Author have to pay the publication charges according to author’s category only. It is mandatory that at least one author of an accepted paper may register in order for the paper to appear in the Journal publication Issue. If an author has got more than one accepted papers, then authors have to pay the payment as paper wise individual. Authors have to pay the publication fees in the Publisher Account only which will be provided with the Author's Acceptance Letter..
Softcopy of Certificate: ₹ 200.00 per author
Hardcopy of Journal: ₹ 500.00 per author
Softcopy of Certificate: $ 20.00 per author
Hardcopy of Journal: $ 50.00 per author
- Charges include publication of one entire Research Paper Online
- Publication Charges include entire Research Paper Online, Individual Certificate for all authors (Softcopy), Acceptance Letter (Softcopy), Indexing, typesetting, maintenance of Website and journal infrastructures.
- Softcopy of Certification of paper publishing (author wise individual)
- Softcopy of Confirmation Email of paper publishing
- Paper and authors Details handling charges
- Basic formatting for Publication of Paper
- Process for assigning DOI number, Typesetting.
- Publishing and Listing the papers in the various Digital Libraries and others Major indexing
- Indexing of paper in all major online journal databases like ResearchGate, Google Scholar, academia.edu and others Major indexing.
- Provide automation citation generator for published paper.
- Publication Available life-time in digital repository and website.